Iš „Graži tu mano“.
Video is the most essential tool in training today.
It is because people like to watch. Just consider YouTube, the next most widely used website on the planet. Approximately 23% of internet users visit it every single day. And it's only Five years old!
Considering the fact many people are increasingly visual learners, and video is extremely effective.
Video is really a major factor of the training course. Equally essential is choosing the right video, one that will meet your training objectives. Here are some important ideas to enable you to get the right video.
1. Retain attention? May be the video engaging? If your trainees don't watch, they won't learn. Pick a video that's engaging and enjoyable to watch.
2. Is it simple to use? Does the video come with suggested agendas? This can help you save time and obtain a training course ready to go quickly.
3. Could it be current? Feathered hair and leg warmers will lose your audience quickly. Select a video made in the last decade.
4. Industry appropriate? If you are in health care, avoid showing a hospitality video. It's important to select a video that's industry-neutral or in a variety settings.
5. Clear learning points? After watching a relevant video, remember the important thing learning points? It's essential that learning points are clear and simple to remember.
6. Will it show rather than tell? A poor video talks about behavior, a great video shows behavior. If you want talking, try an audio recording instead.
7. Production quality? Will the video scream "training video?" Your trainees are increasingly sophisticated media consumers. Search for quality: something that looks like a tv program.
8. Right length? A 1-minute meeting opener won't facilitate much learning. Pick something with solid content but brief enough to satisfy your schedule.
9. Right skill level? Is it aimed at entry level or executives? Select a video you heard right for your audience.
10. Delivery method? What meets your needs - DVD, web, or video files? Make sure the video is available in the format that fits your needs. Make certain you precisely the right medium to your requirements.
11. Support materials? What's the quantity and excellence of support materials? Are you allowed to make copies of support materials, or will you be prompted to purchase additional expensive workbooks, etc.
Follow these simple guidelines when deciding on your brand-new video tutorial, and you're certain to have enjoyable, effective training!